Sally Beauty Distribution Center in Spartanburg, SC
Are you looking for a great opportunity to grow your career with an industry leading company? Do you have Order Pulling and/or Packing experience? If so, we want you to join our team!!
We have immediate openings for:
Seasonal Friday, Saturday, and Sunday Maintenance Mechanic I
$20 per hour, must have adequate eperience
Premium pay for working evening hours, and rate steps the first year for good performance.
Sally Beauty Holdings, Inc. is a global distributor and retailer offering professional beauty products to both retail consumers and salon professionals. Through the Sally Beauty Supply and Beauty Systems Group businesses, the Company sells and distributes through over 4,828 stores, including approximately 181 franchised units, throughout the United States and Puerto Rico, the United Kingdom, Belgium, Chile, France, Canada, Mexico, Ireland, Netherlands, Spain, Germany, and Peru.
Performs maintenance and repair on all aspect of the facility including but not limited to conveyors, forklifts, industrial batteries, building electrical up to 480VAC, plumbing, basic carpentry, and general building maintenance. Assists with flow of production by ensuring all forklift batteries are charged, watered, and changed when required.
* Performs preventative maintenance and repair on all facility equipment such as conveyors, forklifts, industrial batteries, carton sealers, dock levelers and dock doors, shrink wrap machines, printers, HVAC equipment, building plumbing and electrical, etc, in an efficient and proper manner.
* Handles daily routine of changing, watering, and charging of facility forklift batteries and daily cardboard baler maintenance, i.e., take out and clean up.
* Performs daily, weekly, monthly and yearly routine inspection on all facility safety and fire suppression system such as fire pump, fire sprinkler system, alarm monitoring system, fire extinguishers, eyewash stations, racking, fall protection equipment, equipment checklist, etc, in an efficient and proper manner.
* Maintains a safe work environment, perform job functions safely and reports any potential job hazards to management. Maintains good housekeeping practices in assigned areas.
* Works on projects as required such as new equipment installations and improves warehouse safety and work area improvements.
* Performs all other duties as requested by management.
We offer a competitive salary, and an outstanding benefits package that includes medical, dental, vision, life insurance, paid vacation and sick days, paid holidays, merchandise discounts, tuition reimbursement, profit sharing, and 401(k) with company match.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, religion, national origin, sex, or disability.
Drug-free employer - pre-employment testing required