- Bachelor’s degree in Business or IT-related fields (BS in Mathematics, Computer Science, Information Management or Statistics)
- 3-5 years’ proven experience as Functional or Data Analyst
- Technical expertise regarding data models, data mining and segmentation techniques
- 3+ years’ experience with reporting packages (Business Objects, Birst, MS Reporting Services), databases (SQL etc)
- 3+ years’ experience using statistical packages for analyzing large datasets (Excel, SPSS, SAS etc)
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, organize, analyze, and disseminate significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy
- Adept at queries, report writing and presenting findings
- Must be comfortable working in a cross-functional team environment
- Must work well in fast-paced, customer and deadline-driven environment with minimal supervision and demonstrate initiative and good judgment
- Must possess the ability to manage multiple projects, adapt to changing priorities and demonstrate effective time-management skills to comply with project deadlines
- Must possess strong intellectual curiosity
- Must have knowledge of modern office software including Microsoft PowerPoint, SharePoint, Project, et cetera
- Alteryx or Tableau experience a plus
- Knowledge of quality management methods, tools, and techniques used to create and support an environment that meets the needs of the organization
- Understanding of the necessity and value of accuracy and attention to detail; ability to process information with high levels of accuracy
- Knowledge of techniques and tools that promote effective analysis and the ability to determine the root cause of organizational problems and create alternative solutions that resolve the problems in the best interest of the business
- Knowledge of and ability to utilize tools, techniques and processes for gathering and reporting data in a particular department or division of a company
- Knowledge of the organization's customer support policies, standards and procedures and ability to guide customers on all company interactions.
We offer a competitive salary, outstanding benefits package that includes medical, dental, vision, life Insurance, paid vacation and sick days, paid holidays, merchandise discounts, tuition reimbursement and 401(k) with company match.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, religion, national origin, sex, or disability.