- Responsible for filling orders in a safe, accurate and timely manner, according to company standard operating procedures.
- Order pulling using a Pick-To-Light system.
- Perform all pulling duties according to the standard operating procedures of the distribution center, including pulling the correct product in the correct quantity and placing in appropriate shipping boxes.
- Meet and maintain productivity, quality and log-time standards monthly.
- Maintain a safe work environment.
- Maintain good housekeeping practices in assigned areas.
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Ability to read, speak and write the English language
- Previous warehouse or production experience preferred
- Ability to lift (floor level to chest level) and carry 25 -45 pounds 3-5 hours per day
- Ability to stand and/or walk for 6-8 hours per day
- Ability to work in changing temperature conditions
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed