- Responsible for filling orders in a safe, accurate and timely manner, according to company standard operating procedures. Weekdays, 12:30pm to 8:30pm. Overtime as needed.
- Perform all pulling duties according to the standard operating procedures of the distribution center, including pulling the correct product in the correct quantity and placing in appropriate shipping boxes.
- Meet and maintain productivity, quality and log-time standards monthly.
- Maintain a safe work environment.
- Maintain good housekeeping practices in assigned areas.
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Ability to read, speak and write the English language
- Must meet or exceed the standard math proficiency score of the basic math test
- Previous warehouse or production experience preferred
- Ability to lift (floor level to chest level) and carry 25 pounds 3-5 hours per day
- Ability to stand and/or walk for 6-8 hours per day
- Ability to work in changing temperature conditions
- May be exposed to fumes and odors upon occasion
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed